A Random Generator A Random Generator

shame...

"The retard growled at the baby" and you all think its funny?
;)

UDE UDE

Found bug

Not a bad game mate,
a little repetitive but I was planing on finishing it with both races and when I got to the green race I couldn't get the second level unlocked I finished the first mission several times but I could not get into the second level, I use Chrome if that helps?
Anyways not a bad game, with some improvements in a couple of areas you could have a really sweet sequel!
Let me know when you make part 2 mate!

car riding car riding

Cruisin

This would be your best game imo.
I got pretty far but like other players hit a gap that I could clear no matter what combination of keys I hit!
I think if you work a style of game just like this and like mentioned before work with the level structure a bit and put a little more detail into your back and foregrounds and you could be onto a winning combination!
Great work and like always there's improvement!
also I really enjoyed the track you used for this game, you have a good taste in music ;)
Keep it coming mate!

flashmakeit responds:

you always give constructive reviews that can be helpful
thanks pal for being concerned and playing my game.............

I well try harder next time I make a game.

Bouncing Crimlet Bouncing Crimlet

Crimlit master!

Nice work with a simple but effective game, it follows a familiar style that takes me back to the good old days when games where addictive as crack and cost 40c...
anyways well done here mate!

Fruit Slasher Fruit Slasher

Not bad

I know its like fruit ninja but it is still fun to play and I did enjoy hacking that furry little fucker again and again...am I a bad person?

the fairy in the jungle the fairy in the jungle

Kewl

I know its not easy to make flash art or games and you are doing both!
This is a kewl little game and one of the few where my keyboard didnt get stuck on a direction which was even better lol.
I like the "sorry you are dead" I laughed at the appology
Nice job!

flashmakeit responds:

I am thrilled
yes it was hard doing all that artwork and coding that game and I still have much more to learn about actionscripting.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

one of the best!

you can really tell the amount of effort in every aspect that has been spent on this awsome game, top marks allround one of the best ive played!

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Am I a bad person?

Theres something about slapping the bajeezus out of someone elses kid so hard that their glasses fall of there heads that I find oddly satisfying, other than that, it was ok but very repedative with many times where you have no chice but to die and lose your power ups, but meh its ok. also in regard to the glitch, I got to the last boss and he just hovered above me doing his repotoir of moves on me to no effect, I just stood there, dumb founded as to how a kid made this contraption lol, also I dont use firefox, I use explorer if that means anything.

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Hookers and Cocain ;)

I really enjoyed playing this game to the end, the main problem, which by looking at the other comments aswell was that it really needed more upgrades or somethig else to spend the cash on (hookers and cocain?) but other than that it was fun, and if you kill the guys in the right timing it makes there screams sound like there adding to the sound track :)

Robot Clashes Robot Clashes

Great game!

I really enjoyed playing all the way to Dark Matter, wich was extremely difficult, the game did get a bit repetative after a while but the nice animation and music keeps you going, great work!