tree fights tree fights

Your animation is definitely improving and you choice of music is great ;)
I would like to see in your next addition a tad more to the story, maybe a clearer goal and a good finish, I really do enjoy a bit of anything though!
Keep em coming!

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you for the helpful review. I agree the music was very good specially the vocal part it really help this short movie out . I am going to try to make my next submission longer.
Thanks so much for the use of your audio.

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

Funny shit!

I thoroughly enjoyed that one mate!
Its not often I laugh at flash even when it is good, but this one made me giggle all the way through it!
Great work!

Parasitemas Parasitemas

Made sense to me

Overall not bad, I can deal with a bit of grotesqueness and can follow the story of most random plots (atleast I think I am) besides some of it being a little full on at points and the overall plot being quite quick I think its all good!

Nice work mate!

A Random Generator A Random Generator

shame...

"The retard growled at the baby" and you all think its funny?
;)

UDE UDE

Found bug

Not a bad game mate,
a little repetitive but I was planing on finishing it with both races and when I got to the green race I couldn't get the second level unlocked I finished the first mission several times but I could not get into the second level, I use Chrome if that helps?
Anyways not a bad game, with some improvements in a couple of areas you could have a really sweet sequel!
Let me know when you make part 2 mate!

car riding car riding

Cruisin

This would be your best game imo.
I got pretty far but like other players hit a gap that I could clear no matter what combination of keys I hit!
I think if you work a style of game just like this and like mentioned before work with the level structure a bit and put a little more detail into your back and foregrounds and you could be onto a winning combination!
Great work and like always there's improvement!
also I really enjoyed the track you used for this game, you have a good taste in music ;)
Keep it coming mate!

flashmakeit responds:

you always give constructive reviews that can be helpful
thanks pal for being concerned and playing my game.............

I well try harder next time I make a game.

fly faster fly faster

Great work with your melody epically in the intro, I think you should work on this and make it into a full length track, I think it has potential!
Great work mate!

flashmakeit responds:

As always it is a joy to read a review from you. I will try my best to improve! Much love to you and yours.

butterfly in spain butterfly in spain

another piece perfectly suited to a video game IMO
your jagged off beats really do convey levels of distress or hesitation to the listener.
Keep em coming mate!

flashmakeit responds:

Respect for the encouraging review and I will keep them coming. Hope to hear one of your new audio soon.

wind and horn wind and horn

I think this would work very well with a flash or game, have you had any of your music used?
Its simple but portrays an emotion which is what music should do!
Well done mate and dont stop uploading your art!

flashmakeit responds:

Hi thank you so much. I hoping some day some one is going to use my music for a video or game,